Are you attending the HETT Show this year on 1st and 2nd October 2019? HETT, Healthcare Excellence Through Technology, is the UK’s leading healthcare technology and digital health event, held at the ExCeL in London. This year, we are excited to announce that ORCHA will be hosting an App Zone as a feature at HETT!
REGISTER TO ATTEND HETT HERE.
The App Zone is a digital health showcase comprising 12 app developers with top scoring apps on ORCHA’s extensive App Library. Their apps will be demonstrated across individual Pods in the App Zone, and all developers will be presenting on each day of the HETT Show on ORCHA’s own mini-stage. Come along to our digital health apps showcase at stand C76 and #MeetTheDevelopers!
Which app developers are in ORCHA’s App Zone?
Our carefully selected 12 developers will be able to explain the functions and features of their App and answer any questions you might have about how it can help to improve the quality of digital health for patients, professionals, communities and consumers. Representatives from ORCHA will include Liz Ashall-Payne, CEO and Co-Founder, and Tim Andrews, COO and Co-Founder.
Take a look below for the full line-up of app developers to be showcased in our App Zone:
- Ampersand Health is a social impact company focused on digital therapeutics. Their long-term inflammatory condition management platform was co-developed with leading clinicians at Barts and Kings College Hospital and comprises self-management apps for patients; and management and analytics portal that allows hospital teams to view data and manage their patients. Featuring: MyIBD Care.
- SkinVision drives early detection of skin cancer by transforming your smartphone into a medical device that is as accurate as a dermatologist. Use the camera on your smartphone to capture a skin spot and submit it for analysis by SkinVision’s CE certified machine learning algorithm, which will provide a risk assessment within 30 seconds.
- FibriCheck targets the prevention of possibly life-threatening strokes by enabling early detection of heart rhythm disorders, with a main focus on atrial fibrillation. The medically certified application (CE and FDA) uses the clinically validated PPG technology, making the detection of heart rhythm disorders possible with just a smartphone or smartwatch.
- Sleepio is a digital solution based on CBT for insomnia. It has the world’s largest evidence base for any digital therapeutic: 8 published RCTs, n~7000 participants. Sleepio reduces insomnia, and improves mental health, with one study showing it reduced incidence of depression by 50%, which was maintained at 1 year.
- Mush is the friendliest app for mums. It empowers women to build local friendships, share advice and find support from an understanding community. Mush creates opportunities for mums to socialise, bridging the gap between appointments with healthcare professionals, and provides support for those who don't have family networks nearby.
- Brain in Hand’s on-demand digital support framework enables individuals and their supporters to co-produce strategies based on their own strengths and goals. These are accessible any time from a smartphone, plus remote support when required. Organisations use BiH’s system to extend support, improving user outcomes and reducing strain on resources.
- eQuoo, the award-winning, evidence-based Emotional Fitness Game, combines the excitement and joy of gaming and the expertise of mental health professionals to provide a new form of mobile prevention and therapy for young adults 18-28-years old.
- stem4 (Clear Fear/Calm Harm) is a teenage mental health charity aimed at stemming commonly occurring mental health problems at an early stage through the delivery of mental health education in schools and through their portfolio of clinician developed, co-produced mental health apps. Featuring: Calm Harm (self-harm urge management) and Clear Fear (anxiety management).
- Smoke Free is the world's most popular stop smoking app with over 4 million downloads and an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 from greater than 140k ratings. The app incorporates the best available evidence on how to quit smoking and includes over 30 different tried-and-tested behaviour change techniques.
- Intellin simplifies the management of diabetes and identifies the risk of developing complications. Intellin gives personalised predictions on users’ highest risk areas and provides tips on how to prevent these complications.
- my mhealth are the leading supplier of self-management and rehabilitation apps and platforms in the UK for patients with COPD, Asthma, Diabetes and Heart Disease. These patient apps interact with a condition specific clinical interface, enabling efficient, population level remote models of care.
- Stroke Active aims to transform the recovery of Stroke Patients across the world through an online application and iOS mobile app that can be used by Patients, Carers and Practitioners to manage the vital first few weeks of recovery following a stroke.
Whether you are interested in Apps for specific health and care conditions, want to know more about the development of health apps, or want to know more about ORCHA’s App Review process and how you could work with us, ORCHA’s HETT 2019 App Zone promises to be a digital health showcase like no other!